We expect that you, our clients, are as excited about the back-to-school and back-to-business season as we are. Here are some reasons why you may want to look at the state of utilization of your technology:
- Your competitors are ramping up for the fourth quarter
- Prioritizing technology use both in personal and business life changes and it can improve our daily routines to allow us to get more done or spend more time with family
- Many technology companies are announcing or about to announce new iterations of hardware so they are present in time for the Christmas holidays
- Software companies are releasing 2013 versions and there may (or may not) be a compelling reason to upgrade
- Software-as-a-Service (running your workflow in a web browser instead of a clunky piece of software) may be a better fit for you as it requires no software maintenance in your servers, workstations or network
- Working remotely becomes more important and you want to do this securely
make sure working form home doesn’t pose any security or privacy risk to your business.
If any of these aspects are areas you wish to explore, never hesitate to contact your own personal nerd or team of nerds.