NEED A NERD RIGHT NOW?
- "Excellent Service <BR><BR><B>Any other comments you wish to share?</B><BR>Milos was a big help to me"
- Norm C., Serviced by: Milos J.,October 01, 2020
- "You always solve all our problems!"
- Edgewood Care Center, Serviced by: Kirk A.,October 01, 2020
- "Andrew was my tech and he did the whole set up of my system and explained it really well to me. He was in and out with in 2 hours. Thanks for the great service."
- Garth D., Serviced by: Andrew H.,October 01, 2020
- "A very good experience. Young man was efficient and professional.I will recommend your company to friends and family."
- The Strawberry Tree, Serviced by: John H.,September 30, 2020
Nerds On Site, version 1.0
Established in 1995, in London, Ontario, Canada by a pair of self-proclaimed nerds (John Harbarenko and David Redekop) Nerds On Site expanded rapidly in the London, ON market.
Nerds On Site, version 2.0
Nerds On Site began expanding internationally in 2001 and today has operations in Canada, USA, UK, Australia, South Africa, Bolivia, Brazil and Mexico serving more than 100,000 Clients around the world.
Each and every nerd on the team is powered by the entire team itself. We believe that by using a TEAM-based Approach , we can be more to our clients that we ever could on our own.
To date we have serviced over 100,000 clients and have a global Client satisfaction rating of 96.5%
Our Services and Solutions
We specialize in providing cost effective, leading edge solutions to Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME’s). We are the complete SME IT solution specialists.
Our Competencies include:
- Complete IT Department Outsourcing
- Network Design and support
- Network Security
- Custom Software Development
- Technology Needs Assessments
- Voice Over IP Implementation
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Asset Management
- SmartHome Automation
- Security Cameras
- Wireless Networks (big and small!)
- Employee Scheduling and Workforce Management
- Website Design and Hosting
- Off Site, Secure Data Backup
We offer ‘Solution Pricing’ as opposed to hourly rates, as we find this is preferred by our clients who like to know ‘up front’ what they will be charged for a particular solution. We work with clients to come up with a schedule of prices based upon specific needs. This schedule is reviewed on a regular basis and amended, if necessary, upon mutual agreement.