NEED A NERD RIGHT NOW?
- "Michael was most attentive to my computer/communication needs and ensured that all was functioning before he left.<br><br>I am delighted to recommend him to friends and acquaintances"
- Judith R., Serviced by: Michael D.,March 30, 2020
- "I enjoyed the whole experience, felt very relaxed and learned a lot...also found out I could learn more My laptop is working much better. Many thanks."
- Patricia L., Serviced by: MBN Remote Team (.,March 29, 2020
- "I was very happy with Eugene, my computer is working fine and he was very patient with me. I would certerly use him again"
- Margaret W., Serviced by: Eugene K.,March 29, 2020
- "Marc does a great job "
- J. & J. Mclaren Investments, Serviced by: Mark C.,March 29, 2020
Nerds On Site, version 1.0
Established in 1995, in London, Ontario, Canada by a pair of self-proclaimed nerds (John Harbarenko and David Redekop) Nerds On Site expanded rapidly in the London, ON market.
Nerds On Site, version 2.0
Nerds On Site began expanding internationally in 2001 and today has operations in Canada, USA, UK, Australia, South Africa, Bolivia, Brazil and Mexico serving more than 100,000 Clients around the world.
Each and every nerd on the team is powered by the entire team itself. We believe that by using a TEAM-based Approach , we can be more to our clients that we ever could on our own.
To date we have serviced over 100,000 clients and have a global Client satisfaction rating of 96.5%
Our Services and Solutions
We specialize in providing cost effective, leading edge solutions to Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME’s). We are the complete SME IT solution specialists.
Our Competencies include:
- Complete IT Department Outsourcing
- Network Design and support
- Network Security
- Custom Software Development
- Technology Needs Assessments
- Voice Over IP Implementation
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Asset Management
- SmartHome Automation
- Security Cameras
- Wireless Networks (big and small!)
- Employee Scheduling and Workforce Management
- Website Design and Hosting
- Off Site, Secure Data Backup
We offer ‘Solution Pricing’ as opposed to hourly rates, as we find this is preferred by our clients who like to know ‘up front’ what they will be charged for a particular solution. We work with clients to come up with a schedule of prices based upon specific needs. This schedule is reviewed on a regular basis and amended, if necessary, upon mutual agreement.