There are many different mail platforms and services available to your business, and the differences may be confusing. Nerds On Site can help your team find the right mail platform for your business, and we have three mail solutions that we offer our clients, though we can offer many more specialized solutions to clients that need them.
Our team offers three primary email solutions to our clients, each of which fit different client needs. \’Shared Email\’ is our most popular option, and is included free of charge with our hosting packages. Google Apps is another popular offering, which also includes cloud services like Google Docs. Appriver rounds out our list of primary email offerings, and is a cloud-based Microsoft Exchange service.
Choosing the right email service for your business can be difficult, but it is critical for the success of your business and our team can help make the decision. Here are some important questions you should be asking in order to help determine the right solution for your business:
- How many employees need to access email?
- Do you need to have email simultaneously on multiple devices? (Think computer + mobile devices)
- Do you need shared calendars?
- Do you need collaboration tools such as shared documents and spreadsheets?
- Does your industry have compliance rules regarding email usage, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FRCP, HIPAA or others?
- How many emails do you send and receive on an average business day?
- Do you send mass mail campaigns?
- How critical is it that your email gets to you in as near real-time as possible?
These questions can form the foundation of a good investigation into the best email platform for your business. The question regarding industry compliance rules are especially important as many email platforms (including our shared email service) are not compliant with most compliance standards. Contact our team today as learn how we can help your business!