In order to transfer a domain name away from Network Solutions and to Nerds On Site, you will need to obtain a transfer code from Network Solutions. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Visit http://www.networksolutions.com and click on the Manage Account link.
- Log in with your Network Solutions User ID and password.
- Click on My Domain Names.
- Scroll down to the detail section for the domain name being transferred. Click on Turn Private Registration off.
- Select Turn Private Registration off and then click Go.
- Across from Domain Protect:, click on Turn Off or Request Authorization Code.
- Select Leave Domain Protect off and Request Authorization Code and then click Save. Your authorization code will be sent by email to your account profile email address.